“Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” ― Rumi
- Model Visualisation (Sep 2016)
- Data Visualisation (Aug 2016)
- Narrative Visualisation (Dec 2016)
- Multi-Dimensional Data Visualisation (Sep 2016)
- Tools for Visualisation (Dec 2016)
- India Visualisation (Nov 2016)
- HackerMath (Nov 2016)
- Thinks Stories, Not Charts (Sep 2016)
- Big Data Visualisation
- Spatial Visualisation
Model Visualisation aims to explore the principles of Data-Vis applied to model building. Model-Vis can help understand: the shape of the model, the impact of parameters & different input data on the model, the fit of the model & where it can be improved.
Multi Dimensional Data Visualisation aims to explore the principles of data visualisation and applies the same to a dataset where we increase the number of dimensions (p) in our dataset: from 1 to 10 to 100s.